Wondering what a helpdesk is and how it benefits your company?
A helpdesk is a resource intended to provide you with information and technical support for IT issues and problems. In essence, it helps us to meet your most important need—to stay operational. Our response time guarantee for helpdesk service calls is 10 minutes, and you won’t ever have to wait a minute over to get help. You’ll get instant answers to all of your IT questions without having to pay any additional fees.
Through experience, we’ve found that most problems can be addressed over the phone, via email or with an online chat. Our support team has a wealth of experience dealing with problems of various levels of complexity. Therefore, whether you require remote or on-site assistance, our highly skilled engineers are equipped to get the job done. You’ll get quicker resolutions, greater productivity and less downtime.
Our 24 x 7 Help Desk Services give you access to skilled IT professionals for the following issues:
- Workstation/Laptop/Hand Held Hardware Issues.
- Printing / Network Connectivity Issues.
- Core Application Issues (Microsoft, Adobe & Symantec, Etc.)
- Email Client Issues (Outlook / Outlook Express/Windows Mail, MAC Mail).
- Microsoft or Macintosh OS problems, such as mapping, drivers and connectivity
- Incidents Related to Network Connectivity
- And much more
MM Technology Solutions: High-quality help desk services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call (209) 289-5200 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org